Spectacular Second Life is a feed featuring spectacular second life bloggers.
Application and Contributer List Below

My Blog List

  • I Wanna Be A Cigarette - *Is all that I can think about* *And I keep thinking 'bout it* *Thinking 'bout it* *I wanna be a cigarette* *Smoking on so cool* *Or maybe that red wine* ...
    2 hours ago
  • Spring Affair - A little blog post showing me posing on Luane's Magical World sim, which is a fantastic place to explore in *Entice*'s beautiful & sexy Spring Affair outfi...
    7 hours ago
  • further along we just may - xo, Sophia Harlow *Vinyl - Psykini Bikini Top - MAITREYA - NEW @ UBER* *Kibitz - Marcia ring - NEW @ UBER* *Kibitz - Round choker - silver - NEW @ ...
    9 hours ago
  • ✿.。.:* Look 1687 *.:。✿ - Auryn Body Basics *❤ Hair:* Exile - Not Today - All or Nothing / Natural Colors Hud Exile *❤ Skin: *Glam Affair - Lucille - Catwa Mesh Head Applier - Ja...
    10 hours ago
  • - [image: 526] hi :DDD dress : The Secret Store Rebecca Flare Dress (All Colors) bag : The Secret Store Sally Shoulder Bag (Blush) [ gacha ] rings : *Kibitz*...
    14 hours ago
  • #1723 - DRESS: M&M*Juliana uliana Belted Denim T-Shirt*FITMESH SHOES: Phedora ~ Jackie heels (22 colors ) ( fameshed event) POSE: {QP} - Lean On ( the Pose Fair 2...
    17 hours ago
  • Spring has sprung - Spring has sprung and you can celebrate it with a range of cute flirty dresses from Azul ( and just in case you were worried a pair of shorts/underwear are...
    19 hours ago
  • Fantasy Faire 2017 - The Well - [image: Fantasy Faire 2017 - At The Well] The Well was always there. Its sweet cool water was the source of life, and no inhabitant in Faireville had ever ...
    21 hours ago
  • Tears are just gone - >Flickr NEW @ Luxe Box April Blueberry – Luxe Box April – Off Shoulder Tank NEW @ Uber (April 25th – May 23rd) tram G0420 hair Last 2 days! @ Pose Fair 201...
    22 hours ago
  • Palma - Exile built a fabulous new paper-inspired store! It’s a unique concept that I haven’t seen in SL, love the white contrasting with the colors of the water...
    1 day ago
  • retreat - You still have time to hop by Draftsman Event for this beautiful bed from Revival! .:revival:. ‘the doors’ bed (Available Now @ Draftsman) Other Decor: P...
    1 day ago
  • She Purrs in Purple - Mesh Head by . LeLutka .Head.Simone 2.7 Mesh Body,Feet & Hands by Maitreya Bento Hand L-R Feet L & RV4.1 V4.0 & Lara V3.5 Shape My own Location :- Home Co...
    1 day ago
  • Dawn of a New Day (part 4 of 4) - New day how you fill me up Revitalize my soul, Instill in me this dare to dream Refreshing me with hope. I dare not waste a moment Regret mistakes that I h...
    1 day ago
  • Fantasy Faire 2017: The Violinist of Venice - (click to enlarge) *STORYLINE: Water lapped at the edges of the Piazza San Marco as the night sky softened to pinks and purples. A lone figure emerged from...
    1 day ago
  • Same Same - Hey Some hot stuff from Uber here and the "Rain" polish that Livia has at Twe12ve. Hope you like em! *H**air* - Olive "The Sabrina Hair" Redheads @...
    1 day ago
  • 26.04.2017 - Pic1 Hair: DOUX - Melissa hairstyle [Blondes] Top :#CRANKED# EMI TOP 1 Jacket: #Cranked# Bomber Jeans: Legal Insanity - Nita capris FATPACK Shiny Shabby...
    2 days ago
  • the thing about chaos.. - "The thing about chaos, is that, while it disturbs us, it too, forces our hearts to roar in a way we secretly find magnificent." RM Drake __________ We<...
    2 days ago
  • Designer Circle, 7 Deadly s[K]ins @ Applique, Evil Bunny Productions, TWE12VE, Designer Showcase, BishBox, and Focus Poses Sale! - Hi Everyone! It has been a long time since my last Post. I wound up getting ill in RL. Last Wednesday I was diagnosed with Influenza B. My first though...
    3 days ago
  • Candles and Art - Happy Friday everybody. Out for FLF are 2 brand new and cute items. *[Intertwine] Candleholder* intertwined metal candle holder in 3 different shapes, eac...
    1 week ago
  • Peace among the flowers - Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara :Moon Amore: Life Happens- T-Shirt@Collabor88 :Moon Amore: Life Happens- Ivy Plant@Collabor88 (Yummy) Spring Bouquet Earring...
    1 week ago
  • Happy Easter! - Hola a todos! Decidí dejarles este saludito adelantado de Pascua para todos ustedes! *♥I'm wearing♥* Bento Mesh head *TD* Bento Mesh Head #Alice Overall {...
    1 week ago
  • Hi all - Hi, I hope you're ok. I want to inform you that I had a very serious car accident on January 31st, 2017. I hit my head and I suffer from a strong concussio...
    2 weeks ago
  • All that glitters is gold… - Hey guys! It’s been a while since I’ve updated The Highfield, but I’m back for now. Not only in terms of blogging, but I’ve also thrown together a couple o...
    2 weeks ago
  • The Country Life - [image: The Country Life] *Credits* *Body* *Body: Signature | Gianni | Marketplace ⃠* *Head: Catwa | Daniel | Marketplace ✔* *Skin (Body): Clef de Peau |...
    4 weeks ago
  • We love role-play is looking for fresh faces! - Dear lovelies, time has come to open creator applications for the biggest fantasy role-play event on the grid! If you create mesh or know someone you thi...
    2 months ago
  • Burning - Opening today, Sunday, January 15, is *Burning*, a new sim-wide build by artist Cica Ghost. Whether by a strike of lightning or the hand of an arsonist or...
    3 months ago
  • #544 Change - Changes [image: Farewell] People who read this blog may have noticed my posts have been very sparse the last two months. I have been going through thing...
    3 months ago
  • Start Another Story - Well I have spent the last month thinking things over and have come to decide that this will be my last "blog post". I have been slowly fading already with...
    3 months ago
  • Maxi Gossamer at Collabor88 for December 2016 - The theme for December Collabor88 is Sugarplums. Maxi Gossamer's contributions for this round are the fairy light floor tangles and the boho fairy light bo...
    4 months ago
  • #Look 1285 I love cheap thrills! - *[Hat] *Wonton: Soho Wide Brim Hat / Blak *[Shades] *..S..: SBA Monster Frames - Black *[Ring] **///BENJAMINZ///* KINGS - RING / GOLD -BLACK- *[Sweate...
    4 months ago
  • Autumn Hues - Bea is wearing: Jacket: Ghee - Rouge Westwood Jacket (part of a suit) Pants/Boots: Ghee - Sadie Thigh Boots - Leather Pants Edition **new** Bag: Ghee - Ro...
    5 months ago
  • The Boho Culture Fair 2016 / Tag 3 - *LIKKA*HOUSE* Wooden Chip Hanging Earrings: TBCF2016 Gift http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Aloha%20Kahakai/38/95/33 - Blow-Up - Hippy Eyeglasses ...
    6 months ago
  • AlterEgo – Saturday Sale 10.15 - AlterEgo – Adriana / Chai – Saturday Sale 10.15 ☑Classic Avatar Support [System Layers] ☑Omega & #TMP Head appliers ☑Loud Mouth applier ☑2 Mod shapes ☑Body...
    6 months ago
  • #152 - Hair:(Spellbound) -Velvet Skin:(PUMEC) – ALINA GIFT T-Shirt: (Legal Insanity) – Dixie loose shirt Jeans:(ViSion) -S&F * Mesh Skinny Jeans Dox Heels: (REI...
    6 months ago
  • #164 - □ □ □ STYLING DETAILS outfit. *Blacklace *| Lana harness tank & panties boots. *Phedora* | Ramona hair. *Opale | *Sia* lipstick. *Dead Apples* | Ma...
    7 months ago
  • Looking for closure until we make love - Listening to Leon - Tired of talking (ft GEazy) Outfit !TheLittleBat Kathryn top @wcf -SuicidalUnborn! Zodiac Set -SuicidalUnborn!Thigh High Socks Bo...
    7 months ago
  • In The Market - Daliah Dress by :::KC:::
    8 months ago
  • #253 - *On him:* *Hairbase:*Unorthodox Chop Hairbase *Tattoo: **Bolson / Tattoo - Odric @MOM *Top:*[Deadwool] Ed shirt *Bottoms:*[Deadwool] Pleated pants *S...
    9 months ago
  • More WLRP goodies! - Ugh it’s been a busy week and I didn’t get to do the posts I wanted to do but I’m able to get one out now while I’ve got some time and I’m hoping to be abl...
    9 months ago
  • Are you looking for a job ? Read me then - Hello guys hope you are doing fine ^_^ Today I am announcing That *Melak Fashion * has some jobs for you so I f you're a Photographer , DJ , CRS or Blogge...
    9 months ago
  • #497 Starlicious - *STARLICIOUS* *TIARA: .DirtyStories. Metal Tiara DirtyStories MP* *HAIR: [RA] Marzia Hair - Ombres & Roots Runaway* *BODYSUIT: *HolliPocket* Modedy Camisk...
    10 months ago
  • #1349 - *Body * Mesh Body - Lara By Maitreya Hair - Lovestruck By little bones. Hands - Casual By Slink Feet - Flat By Slink Nails - Pointy Nails By IAF *...
    11 months ago
  • #928 Le temps s'envole... - Only 3 days left to pay *The 100 Block*, *Dark Side* and *The Shoe Project* a visit! Don't miss these great events. Take your wallets and run to do shoppi...
    1 year ago
  • Hoorenbeek at Shiny Shabby - [image: Hoorenbeek at Shiny Shabby] Skin: NIVARO - Lucus Skin - 04. Lion Tone Facial Hair: NIVARO- 3rd Gen Beard - Billy (Hard) Watch: chronokit - watch n...
    1 year ago
  • Naughty Puppy stole my Rare Gacha. He knows that’s a No no!! - Just a few more days for the Arcade. I went there the first few days, got broke duh!, so went back later lol. I tried, tried and tried to get Remarkable Ob...
    1 year ago
  • #459 The End - Oh yes, the time has come. But first – I hope, as the song says, I have made as much love through this blog as I have taken………………….. <3 If you have been re...
    1 year ago
  • Mademoiselle Fontaine - Hair : Lyta by[KoKoLoReS] in @Hairology Makeup eyes and mouth: Kameko Eyeshadow and Dwyn Lipstick by Zibska in @Project Limited Cape: Stardust Shurg [Group...
    1 year ago
  • Real Life is calling me. - ------------------------------ Hello All, As much as I have loved taking pictures and exploring Second Life. I have decided to turn my attention more to m...
    1 year ago
  • LOTD - [image: Untitled] ~Style Card~ Skin - Lara Hurley (Lara Hurley) - Rie (Midtone) Eyes - Ikon (Ikon Innovia) - Sovereign Eyes (Deep Hazel) Hair - Truth ...
    1 year ago
  • LOTD #885 - *~Body~* Hair- [DUE] Cheryl - Ombre 1 The Chapter Four Eyes- MHC+MHP_Lovely Decay Eyes TY♥ Skin- Glam Affair ( Catwa Appliers ) Mona TY♥ Head- CATWA HEAD Je...
    1 year ago
  • Where is Momma?? - In case you have been looking for me, I figured I should make a quicky post here to let you know where I am these days!!! Since early August, I’ve accepte...
    1 year ago
  • Goodbye for now - After to much thinking ,i decided to take a long break of blogging , I don't know when i going to be back. Thanks to all my lovelies sponsor and followers...
    1 year ago
  • Bandana Day @ Hair Fair 2015 - I love Bandana Day, not only for what it represents, but for the fact that anyone in SL can make one. These one of a kind creations are only available at H...
    1 year ago
  • Hello :D - *Hello, i change the link of the blog, now the blog is on wordpress with new posts and a new layout, come take a look at the new link <3* *https://cherryys...
    1 year ago
  • Selfie Craze - _______________________________ Apparently the selfie craze has even infected Second Life. I never did get the appeal of it all, but glaring at the camera...
    1 year ago
  • More from Enchantment - Hey all. Well, sometimes it is really hard to think of anything that looks like a vaguely interesting title, so I just went for something really, uh, str...
    2 years ago
  • Walking the Red Carpet - You will look and feel like a celebrity with the items I have to show you today from Dulce Secrets at The Makeover Room, Tameless, Stars!, PATHOS, KaTink, ...
    2 years ago


Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended. This blog does not claim or have any affiliation with Linden Research, Inc. This fan site is in no way endorsed by Linden Research, Inc. Consider this free advertising. 

Play Second Life®